Tickets are officially on sale for Night Shift Brewing’s latest Reserve Series release, set for Saturday, June 22 from 5:30 – 9:30pm. A Belgian-style tripel fermented with Pinot Gris grape juice and aged in white wine oak barrels, Tripel Reserve will make it’s anticipated debut during the event.
Serving as one of the Boston area’s hottest new breweries, Night Shift is rapidly making a name for themselves throughout craft beer culture with their experimental brewing, barrel-aging and of course, sexy glassware.
While ticketed events continue to be a point of contention in the scene right now, the $10 fee simply acts as a credit for brewery purchases during the release, so people shouldn’t go delirious over this one.
- Tickets are required, buy them here for $10
- Ticket cost is good for a $10 credit at our taproom on the night of the event only
- 200 tickets available
- All tickets are will call (bring your IDs, obviously), and are transferable by emailing info@nightshiftbrewing
- $15 per 750mL bottle, limit 4 per person
- Beers “most likely” on draft include Tripel Reserve, Honeydew, Bee Tea, Snow, Oasis, Viva Habanera and Ever Weisse
This elegant ale pours crystal clear and straw-colored, its aroma oaky with tropical hints of papaya and white grapes. It sips tannic and rich, profuse in tangerine, ripe apricot, and spiced banana flavors. It has a sweet, peppery finish that lingers well after the beer is gone. Resist temptation to drink immediately, and you’ll find reward in letting our Tripel Reserve grow and evolve over time.
Night Shift Brewing is located at 3 Charlton St, Unit 9 in Everett. The brewery suggests taking public transportation to the event if possible due to limited parking space.