Founders 2013 Release Schedule
Everyone loves them some Founders, right? The 2013 schedule just dropped, along with some important news regarding some of their most popular beers. Check out the bullet points for a quick summary.
- Red’s Rye is moving to 4-packs during September and October ONLY due to freshness and quality issues. Draft will still be available ALL year.
- Breakfast Stout will now be available in 6-packs for the SAME suggested retail price of $9.99.
- All Day IPA will be a full release hitting all markets in 6-packs starting on March 1.
- Rübæus is replacing Cerise due to shortages in the Michigan cherry crops. The summery raspberry ale has been retired since 2008.
- Double Trouble is moving to the specialty lineup instead with 4-packs available in May and June.
- Thanks to the brewery’s expansion, Imperial Stout, Curmudgeon Old Ale and Backwoods Bastard will see larger production and availability in 2013.
- KBS will be released in April instead of March this year.