Great Lakes Barrel Aged Blackout Stout 2013
More barrel aged stouts you say? No problem! Great Lakes Brewing Company is holding a two-session release party for the 2013 installment of Barrel Aged Blackout Stout on January 21 from 5-7pm and 8-10pm at the tasting room. Advance tickets MUST be purchased for admission ($35) and include:
- Drink tickets (1 each):
- Jabberwocky (2oz)
- 2007 Blackout Stout (5oz)
- 2012 Blackout Stout (5oz)
- 2011 Rackhouse Ale (5oz)
- 2011 Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout (5oz)
- 2013 Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout (5oz)
- Complimentary appetizers
- The opportunity to purchase 12oz bottles of Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout individually ($8), in 4-Packs ($30), or by the case ($180) before the general public (limit one case/person/day).
BA Blackout will be on tap at the brewpub on January 22 (no growlers). 12oz bottles will be available individually ($8), in 4-Packs ($30) and cases ($180) in the Gift Shop starting at 10AM (limit one case/person/day).
Note – The release party will be held at the Tasting Room, which is located at 2701 Carroll Ave in Cleveland. The brewpub and gift shop are at 2516 Market Ave.