Investigating the uncommon, unusual, and rare within the craft beer community.

Initial Details for Voodoo Barrel Room Collection Release

Rumors have been swirling for nearly a year around Voodoo Brewery’s eventual Barrel Room Collection release, which was inevitably delayed amidst expansion and construction of a new brewpub throughout 2012. The Meadville, PA brewery dropped a few pieces of information today, including the official release date of March 23 at the pub.

Bottles available at the release:

  • Laird’s Apple Brandy Gran Met 22oz
  • Laird’s Apple Brandy Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
  • Buffalo Trace Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
  • Pappy Van Winkle Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
  • Laird’s Apple Brandy Black Magick 12oz
  • Buffalo Trace Black Magick 12oz
  • Pappy Van Winkle Black Magick 12oz

Limits, availability and pricing is still forthcoming, although Voodoo did mention “ticket distribution” on their Facebook post today. 75% of the bottles will be released at their brewpub, with the remaining 25% headed to Blue Dog in Lansdale for the satellite release event.

Stay tuned for more details as soon as they’re available.

The Voodoo brewpub is located at 215 Arch Street in Meadville.

Blue Dog Pub is located at 850 S Valley Forge Rd in Lansdale.

Advertisements

3 responses

  1. beerdude

    that’s march 23, not 25.

    January 23, 2013 at 7:35 pm

    • Nick

      typo, sorry about that

      January 23, 2013 at 7:57 pm

  2. Pingback: More Voodoo Barrel Room Collection Details | Beer Served Rare

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s