Initial Details for Voodoo Barrel Room Collection Release
Rumors have been swirling for nearly a year around Voodoo Brewery’s eventual Barrel Room Collection release, which was inevitably delayed amidst expansion and construction of a new brewpub throughout 2012. The Meadville, PA brewery dropped a few pieces of information today, including the official release date of March 23 at the pub.
Bottles available at the release:
- Laird’s Apple Brandy Gran Met 22oz
- Laird’s Apple Brandy Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
- Buffalo Trace Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
- Pappy Van Winkle Big Black Voodoo Daddy 22oz
- Laird’s Apple Brandy Black Magick 12oz
- Buffalo Trace Black Magick 12oz
- Pappy Van Winkle Black Magick 12oz
Limits, availability and pricing is still forthcoming, although Voodoo did mention “ticket distribution” on their Facebook post today. 75% of the bottles will be released at their brewpub, with the remaining 25% headed to Blue Dog in Lansdale for the satellite release event.
Stay tuned for more details as soon as they’re available.
The Voodoo brewpub is located at 215 Arch Street in Meadville.
Blue Dog Pub is located at 850 S Valley Forge Rd in Lansdale.