Cascade Vlad the Imp Aler and The Vine Updates
A juicy bite of news came out of Cascade Barrel House yesterday, including release dates for the latest batches of The Vine and Vlad the Imp Aler.
Vlad the Imp Aler details:
- Bottles available at the brewery and brewpub on Saturday, February 2 from 12-6pm
- $30 per 750mL bottle
- Online sales start at 12pm on February 2
- NO distribution plans at this time
“Vlad is our award winning NW style sour ale that features a blend of Blond Quad, Strong Blond and Triple ales that were aged in Bourbon and wine barrels for up to 24 months.”
The Vine details:
- Live barrel tasting running through Tuesday, February 12
- Bottles available at the brewery on Thursday, February 14 at 4:30pm
- $20 per 750mL bottle
- Online sales start at 4:30pm on February 14
“This NW style sour ale is a blend of blond and wheat ales that were barrel aged for up to 12 months before aging on fresh pressed white grape must for an additional three months.”
Cascade will also be blending Bourbonic Plague this week, so keep your eyes peeled for another bottle release in the coming months.
Cascade Brewing and Barrel House is located at 939 SE Belmont Street in Portland.