Oakshire Hellshire III Coming Soon
Eugene, Oregon’s Oakshire Brewing is ready to debut their third release in the Hellshire series on Saturday, February 16 starting at 10am in the tasting room.
- $22 oz bottles will be sold for $15 each
- Approx 140 cases available
- Vintage Brewer’s Reserve Series beers and bottles of Hellshire I will be available in LIMITED amounts
- Live music from Whiskey Chasers
- Food available from Delacata food cart
“Hellshire III is a Foreign Style Stout aged for nearly a year in bourbon barrels from Heaven Hills Distillery in Kentucky.”
The discerning beer nerds of the Northwest will likely be hoping for a turnaround in the series following infected bottles of Hellshire II and disappointment over Hellshire I (partially caused by hype over Matt Van Wyk, creator of the ‘legendary’ Flossmoor Station Wooden Hell, taking over as brewmaster for Oakshire in early 2009).
Oakshire Brewing Company is located at 1055 Madera Street in Eugene.