Updated Info for Founders Doom Ticket Sales
Founders dropped some interesting news yesterday regarding ticket sales for their upcoming Backstage Series release, Doom (bourbon barrel-aged Double Trouble). Prompted by the 25-minute crash of Brown Paper Tickets’ servers during the KBS ticket sales (which evoked the panic-stricken, bearded wrath of beer geeks across the Third Coast), they announced the switch to EventBrite for the next event.
Doom will be a pre-ticketed, six-day release, running from Sunday, April 14, through Friday, April 19 on-site at the brewery. Tickets will go on sale Saturday, March 16 at 11am via this page (bookmark it): http://foundersbrewingdoom.eventbrite.com
- One ticket per person (you can only attend one day of the release, no double dipping)
- 2 bottles per person. 750mL, $13 each.
- Doom will be available on tap at the brewery starting April 14
- Distribution begins on April 22 across all Founders markets
- 2 more Backstage Series beers are expected in 2013