Hill Farmstead Bottle Release Coming May 26
A trio of new Hill Farmstead beers are set to debut on Saturday, May 26 during their first public bottle release of the year. Bottle limits are expected to be low, “in order that everyone on site and arriving will be guaranteed an opportunity to taste these beers.” Most of the info is still a bit unclear, but this is what the brewery has announced thus far.
The details (subject to change ::wink::):
- Open to the public, starts at 11am, but “time to be determined”
- Limits will be set according to how many people are in line at the release time
- Pricing subject to availability
- The retail shop will be closed on May 25 and 26
- Bottles of Arthur and Grassroots Brother Soigné will also be available
- Elaborative #1: Tart Brown Ale brewed with Ohio Walnuts. Aged 18 months in a variety of oak barrels… in friendship with Brad at Jackie O’s and Chad at Crooked Stave. Brewed in November 2011. 375ml. 12$
- Prolegomena: Flander’s Style Red Ale: Aged in Wine and Port barrels. In friendship with Will Meyers from Cambridge Brewing Company. Brewed in April of 2011. 375ml. 15$.
- Madness and Civilization #1: A blend of various bourbon barrel aged imperial stouts and imperial porters. 500ml. 15$
Hill Farmstead Brewery is located at 403 Hill Road in Greensboro.