Rare Tappings for Philly Beer Week 2013
America’s first, largest and possibly best Beer Week event is returning to Philadelphia from May 31 to June 9 for a 10-day celebration of craft beer. With events throughout the Greater Philly area, Montgomery/Bucks/Chester Counties and Southern New Jersey, thousands of kegs will be tapped throughout the week.
For those of us on the hunt for the rare, barrel-aged and sour, the beery Easter egg hunt throughout the city will prove one of the most fruitful tasks of the year. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for these sought after treats during this year’s undeniably exciting Philly Beer Week.
- Perennial Barrel-Aged Abraxas
- Bell’s Raspberry Wild One
- Hill Farmstead Friendship & Reunion
- Funky Buddha ???
- Cigar City Barrel-Aged Jose Marti
- Cigar City Peach Humidor IPA
- Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee
- Goose Island Sofie Paradisi
- Dark Horse Barrel-Aged Plead the 5th
- Allagash FV 13
- Founders KBS (multiple tappings)
- Founders Spite
- Cantillon St. Lamvinus
- Cantillon Monk’s Cafe Cuvee Gueuze (last keg ever)
- DeMolen Rook & Leer
- The Lost Abbey Cuvee de Tomme
- Half Acre Galactic Double Daisy Cutter
- The Bruery Sans Pagaie
- Great Lakes Hop Madness
- Great Lakes Class of ’88 Imperial Porter
- Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA
- Lagunitas Waldo
- Voodoo Oak-Aged Brett Gran Met
- Deschutes The Dissident
- Deschutes Black Butte XXIV
- 4 Hands Cuvee Ange
With a bit of searching, you should have no trouble finding each and every one of these throughout this year’s Philly Beer Week. Enjoy!