Lawson’s Finest Liquids at Waitsfield Farmer’s Market June 8
Lawson’s Finest Liquids will be making another appearance at Waitsfield Farmer’s Market on Saturday, June 8 with a load of delicious beers. Numbered deli tickets will be handed out starting at 8am to secure places in line, with sales starting once the market opens at 9am. All sales will be cash only with a limit of 4 bottles per person, although this is subject to change based on the turnout. The weather looks terrible, but this is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly.
- Jack’s Abby/Lawson’s Finest Smoked Maple Lager (5.9%) – $5/16.9oz (NO LIMIT)
- Spring Fever Session IPA (3.8%) – $7/22oz
- Paradise Pale Ale (5.0%) – $7/22oz
- Chinooker’d IPA – $8/22oz
- Double Sunshine IPA (8.0%) – $9/22oz
- Glassware will be available
Rumor also has it that Maple Tripple will return at next month’s market on Saturday, July 6.
Waitsfield Farmer’s Market is located on Route 100, Mad River Green.