New Barrel-Aged Struise Beers Available
A nice package of barrel-aged brews from Belgium’s De Struise hit the Etre Gourmet webshop today, so head on over to check it out if you’re willing to pony up on the shipping fees for these limited treats.
- O.N.E. – aka Our Nastiest Effort is the first Special Barrel Aged Ale in this collectors item series of 12. Brewed with the use of local terroir high quality ingredients and aged 12 months in bourbon barrels. 75 cl, 10% abv.
- T.H.R.E.E. – aka Tangerine Evil Edition is the third Special Barrel Aged Ale in this collectors item series of 12. Aged 12 months in bourbon barrels. 75 cl, 10% abv.
- Rio Reserva 2009 – Brewed in collaboration with brew master Ryohei Sugawara from Rio Brewing Co and aged in two kinds of barrels. First, one year in Saint Emilion Tour Baladoz wine oak barrels and then Kentucky Bourbon barrels. 75 cl, 10.5% abv.
- Rye Triple XXX Reserva – Bourbon barrel-aged. 75 cl, 10% abv.
- Black Damnation I Blackberry Albert – Blackberry fermented Albert aged on port barrels. 75 cl, 13% abv.
- Struiselensis – Special brew by Struise as a tribute to Lembeek brewers. This blonde and slight sour beer is the result of a research combining Brettamonyces Bruxellensis, bourbon barrels and some skills out of the wild. 75 cl, 6% abv.
Note – all descriptions are courtesy of De Struise and Etre Gourmet.