AleSmith Vietnamese and Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout Bottle Sales
What’s that you say? More Speedway Stout variants? Well, wake up and smell the coffee stout, as AleSmith will be unleashing Vietnamese Speedway Stout and Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout beginning Monday, August 5 at 10am PST via Brown Paper Tickets.
Everything will run just like previous 2013 Reserve Series releases, with online purchases reserving allotments which must then be picked up at the brewery in San Diego. Photo ID and confirmation notices are required, thus eliminating proxies and other funny business to get these beers into as many people’s hands as possible.
- Reservations begin on Monday, August 5 at 10am PST
- Purchases are through Brown Paper Tickets
- Vietnamese will be limit 4 per person, $16.52 each
- Barrel-Aged will be limit 6 per person, $29.97 each
- Bottles MUST be picked up with ID and confirmation notice from Brown Paper Tickets by purchaser from August 10 – October 13
- Duplicate purchases will be voided
- Release party Saturday, August 10 at the brewery from 11am-8pm; BA Speedway, Vietnamese Speedway and other variants will be on draft
Please read all the details here to avoid any problems when it comes time to pick up your bottles.
AleSmith Brewing Company is located at 9366 Cabot Drive in San Diego.