Lost Abbey Duck Duck Gooze Online Sale Info
Get your debit cards ready, Duck Duck Gooze online sale details are here! In its first release since 2009, this blended barrel-aged wild ale is returning to The Lost Abbey during the upcoming Labor Day weekend. Brewed with a blend of 1, 2 and 3 year old beer aged in French oak barrels, this beer is designed to be a “once in a while” release, and is not expected to return again until 2016.
While the original report indicated The Lost Abbey would be using Brown Paper Tickets to sell reservations, the brewery will instead be using another company, Nexternal. These guys have “a brilliant track record,” so hopefully there wont be any server-crashing, computer-smashing, internet-destroying failures (attn The Bruery, Founders, AleSmith, etcetc).
- Online sales begin Thursday, August 8 at 10am PST
- Link for reservations is here
- $40 per 750mL bottle (plus CA tax and $1 convenience charge)
- Limit 6 per person
- 7200 bottles available (1800 per session)
- Beer MUST be picked up during your designated time (Saturday, August 31st and Sunday, September 1st, 8am – 11am & 12pm – 3pm)
- Photo ID and confirmation letter required for pickup – NO PROXIES
- Duplicate orders will be voided
- If you do not pick up your beer during your time slot it will be surrendered back to the brewery
Obviously there’s a bunch of rules and restrictions here to prevent people from acting like fools, fighting, sleeping in front of the brewery, crying, muling 5 cases and other behavior that should be reserved for children, so please read the full rules before purchasing.
The Lost Abbey is located at 155 Mata Way Suite 104 in San Marcos.