Naked Brewing Company Weekend Bottle Releases
Tucked away in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania is Naked Brewing Company. Founded in 2010 by two longtime homebrewers with professional day jobs, this tiny Northeastern brewery continues to make their presence known throughout the greater Philadelphia area with a collection of tasty, adventurous brews. Previously draft only, Naked began a run of limited on-site bottle releases in late June featuring some of their more experimental offerings including a wild ale and a sour stout aged on oak. The boys will be busy this weekend with a pair of releases on Friday and Saturday, featuring Barrel Soured Pomegranate Wheat and The Gentleman Gone Wild: Aloha!
- Barrel Soured Pomegranate Wheat available Friday, August 2 at 5pm
- $10 per 22oz bottle, limit 2 per person
- This is a wild version of their Pomegranate Wheat beer
- The Gentleman Gone Wild: Aloha! available Saturday, August 3 at 12pm
- $15 per 22oz bottle, limit 2 per person
- 99 bottles available
- One sixtel will be tapped for tastings
- This is a sour imperial stout aged on apple brandy infused oak and pineapple
Naked Brewing Company is located at 51 Buck Road in Huntingdon Valley. Check them out here.