Jester King Atrial Rubicite Release Details
Hot on the heels of the Viking Metal release, Jester King Craft Brewery in Austin announced their second bottle release for Atrial Rubicite. Taking place over two upcoming weekends, the brewery has devised a pretty detailed and specific method to handle the event in an effort to avoid “long lines, unnecessary waiting, getting up early, and other annoyances.”
“Atrial Rubicite is an ale refermented in oak barrels with raspberries. Hundreds of pounds of raspberries were added to oak barrels containing mature sour beer. The beer was then allowed to referment to dryness. Unfiltered, unpasteurized and naturally conditioned. 5.8% abv.”
First thing’s first – signups for this release are REQUIRED. Check the link here. Read the rest of the info below (straight from their newsletter) for the all the skinny:
Atrial Rubicite will be available for sale on these dates:
Friday, August 30th – 5-9 pm
Saturday, August 31st – 12-6pm
Sunday, September 1st – 12-6pm
Friday, September 6th – 5-9 pm
Saturday, September 7th – 12-6pm
Sunday, September 8th – 12-6pm
● If you’d like to purchase one or more bottles of Atrial Rubicite, please fill in the signup form linked to below. By filling in the form, you reserve your opportunity to purchase Atrial Rubicite during our tasting room hours on the day of your choosing (8/30, 8/31, 9/1, 9/6, 9/7 or 9/8). We will only be selling bottles on these days to people who filled in the form.
● We will set a bottle purchase limit based upon how many people fill in the signup form. Bottle allocations are non-transferable.
● You must show up on the day you specified in the form to purchase your allocation. While there is no need to arrive early or right when our tasting room opens, you must arrive sometime during our tasting room hours on your specified day.
● You must present a valid photo ID matching the name and date of birth entered in the signup form.
● The cost will be $16 per 500 ml bottle. (Mix & match with other Jester King beers for a 10% discount when purchasing 12 bottles or more.)
● The deadline to fill in the signup form is Tuesday, August 27th at 5pm CST. We’ll close registration at that time.
● You will receive an email confirming your bottle allocation and pickup date on Wednesday, August 28th.
● Only one form may be submitted per person. Multiple entries will be deleted.
● Atrial Rubicite will also be available by the glass at Jester King throughout both bottle release weekends. We will be selling Atrial Rubicite t-shirts for $20/shirt.
● If there are any bottles leftover after the second weekend, they will be available on a first come, first served basis at our tasting room starting Friday, September 13th at 5pm.
Jester King Craft Brewery is located at 13005 Fitzhugh Road, Bldg. B in Austin.