East End Gratitude Release Day September 14
East End Gratitude is finally ready to return! Following two uncarbonated (and subsequently, unreleased) batches in 2011 and 2012, this special barleywine will once again become available on Saturday, September 14 at the brewery in Pittsburgh. The 2013 edition of Gratitude Day will see everything East End has left in reserves up for sale, including vintages from every year, as well as the lost 2008 batch and both bottlings of “Flatitude.” The brewery has put together a guide detailing all the specifics and availability for each beer, which you can check out here. (UPDATE 9/8/13: East End has added pricing and limits for all beers on their blogpost)
- Gratitude will be for sale from 12-5pm on Saturday, September 14
- 1600 bottles available (2013 vintage)
- 2008A bottles will be for sale “priced accordingly” with tasters available
- Flatitude 2011 and 2012 will also be available for $4 per bottle or $40 per case, tasters to try before you buy
Details for vintage bottle sales TBAUPDATE: all details and limits here.
- Bottle share and potluck tables will be set up for the day’s festivities
Again, definitely check out the official blogpost for more Gratitude info.
A little label pron:
East End Brewing Company is located at 147 Julius Street in Pittsburgh.