Tired Hands FatherBeast and Westy13 Bottle Release
A pair of beers are ready to be unearthed from the Tired Hands cellar on Sunday, September 22 at the brewpub in Ardmore, PA. FatherBeast and Westy13 bottles will debut at noon in highly limited supply, along with some brand new glassware for those of us that haven’t completely filled our kitchen cabinets yet.
- Bottle sales begin at noon
- FatherBeast: $10 per 375mL bottle, limit 1 per person
- Westy13: $10 per 375mL bottle, limit 1 per person
- “Roughly 150 bottles available”
- Willibecker pint glasses will be $6
- FatherBeast snifters available for $8
W13 conditioned for six months in stainless steel and then an additional ten months in the bottle before leaving the brewery. 13% abv.
FatherBeast is our Barleywine aged on Madagascar vanilla beans in freshly emptied PA rye whiskey barrels. This has been conditioning in the bottle for six months. 11.5% abv.
Tired Hands Brewing Company is located at 16 Ardmore Ave. Check them out here.