Night Shift Barrel Society 2014 Memberships On Sale Now
It’s that time of year again! In case you missed out in 2013, the Night Shift Brewing Barrel Society is once again open for memberships as of TODAY. Similar to other reserve societies (i.e. The Bruery or Cigar City), members will gain access to 7 barrel-aged beers only available to the Barrel Society.
I know what you’re thinking, so yes, proxies ARE allowed. There’s also multiple levels available based on how much you want to spend, including exclusive glassware, drafts, merch and more.
Levels of membership:
- Aficionado (1 bottle of each beer = 7 bottles total); $150 membership
- Connoisseur (2 bottles of each beer = 14 bottles total); $250 membership
- Cellarmaster (4 bottles of each beer = 28 bottles total); $450 membership
Specific beers haven’t been identified but Night Shift expects the membership to “likely include a 100% brett-fermented ale, a barleywine/wheat wine, a sour dark ale, a wild saison, a Berliner Weisse featuring exotic fruit, and two non-sour imperials (stout/porter/tripel/bock/lager).”
Other Barrel Society perks:
- Two Teku stemware exclusive to the 2014 Night Shift Barrel Society
- One membership t-shirt exclusive to the 2014 Night Shift Barrel Society
- Priority to purchase additional bottles of each beer, if the barrels prove more fruitful than expected
- Exclusive access to taproom drafts from Barrel Society draft line
- First rights to renew your membership for 2015
Read all of the fine print and purchase your Night Shift Barrel Society 2014 membership here.