Kern River Citra Lottery Happening Now
Yup, you’ve guessed it, Kern River Brewing Company’s renowned Citra Double IPA will now be determined by lottery following enormous demand during the past few releases. Entrants can get in on the action via Brown Paper Tickets until Sunday, October 13, and all winners will receive an email notification with instructions on how to purchase their bottles. There is NO cost to join the lottery.
Please read all rules and restrictions carefully.
- Only one entry per person
- You have until Sunday, October 13th to join the lottery event
- If your name is selected in the lottery, you will be notified by e-mail and given further details on how to join the Brown Paper Ticket (BPT) Citra bottle purchase event.
- You will have from Sunday, October 20th, until Thursday, October 24th to buy your Citra bottles (limit 6) on BPT. You must purchase your bottles during this time frame or you will forfeit your chance to purchase bottles.
- You will have from Friday, October 25th until Sunday, November 3rd to pick your bottles up at KRBC in Kernville.
- If you do not pick up your bottles during these dates, you will forfeit your bottles and NO REFUND will be given. So please make sure you can make the drive to Kernville before you enter the lottery event.
- You must present your I.D. to pick up your bottles
- Your I.D. must match the name you have submitted in the lottery
- We will not hold bottles for you past November 3rd.
Bottles are $7 + CRV + Tax + BPT Charge. The BPT Charge is 3.5% + $0.99. That means somewhere north of $48 for a sixer of 22 oz bottles.
Kern River Brewing Company is located at 13415 Sierra Way in Kernville. Check them out here.