The Rare Barrel Founder’s Club Memberships On Sale October 11
Buzz surrounding The Rare Barrel has circulated throughout the craft beer community since February 2012 – ::drumroll:: – now the time is finally here. This all-sour, all barrel-aged brewery is the brainchild of Jay Goodwin, former Brewer and Head of Barrel Aging at The Bruery, Alex Wallash, homebrewer and Sales Representative in biotechnology, and Brad Goodwin, entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry.
While the official launch of The Rare Barrel will be at City Beer Store on Thursday, October 17 at 5pm, devotees will have the opportunity to join their Founder’s Club TODAY at 9am PST. Similar to other reserve societies, memberships include exclusive access to limited sours, discounts, special glassware and more. $300 will get you into this one for 2014.
- Ten 750 mL bottles of sour beer (Blender’s Choice)
- First right to purchase most bottle releases online
- 10% discount on all purchases in tasting room and online
- One custom ceramic 32oz. growler
- Two pieces of custom glassware
- Membership ID card
- First right of acceptance for 2015 membership
- Option to pick-up at brewery, ship within California (at an additional cost), or assign a trustee
- Cost – $300 (+tax)
Check out the fine print and purchase on The Rare Barrel store here.