Goose Island Bourbon County Coming Black Friday 2013
The time is here. Goose Island’s most popular series, Bourbon County, will hit Chicago and distribution around the country starting on Friday, November 29. The 2013 release includes some major news, including 3 brand new varietals and Bourbon County Coffee making the move to 4-packs of 12oz bottles. Let’s take a look at the breakdown from the brewery.
- The original bourbon barrel aged stout, Bourbon County Brand Stout, will be available in limited quantities in ALL STATES, where legal.
- Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout is made with our neighbors and collaborators Intelligentsia Coffee with Los Inmortales coffee beans from El Salvador. Available this year in 4pks in limited quantities.
- Bourbon County Brand Barleywine: Aged in third use bourbon barrels (previously bourbon and Bourbon County Brand Stout). Available in 4pks in limited quantities.
- Backyard Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout: Aged in Templeton Rye whiskey barrels with fresh mulberries, marionberries, and boysenberries Available in 22oz Bombers in even more limited quantities.
- Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout: Available ONLY IN CHICAGO, thanks for all the support over the past 25 years. Aged in Templeton Rye whiskey barrels with coconut toasted by our brewers. Available in 22oz Bombers in VERY limited quantities.