The Alchemist Debuts Growler Fills
You want more beer from The Alchemist? You got it. The small Vermont brewery known for Heady Topper announced their growler fill program this week, featuring small batch beers from the old pub (RIP) and a variety of hop-forward American ales. The fun kicks off with Donovan’s Red, “a 6 percent ABV ale, medium bodied and malty with a sufficient presence of hops.”
- All growler releases will be announced via social media the day they become available, no advance notice will be given
- New beers will debut “roughly once a month”
- Limit 1 growler per person, per visit
- The Alchemist growlers MUST be used due to their automated filling system
- $15 for the growler, $12 per fill
Read the full story on The Alchemist blog.
The Alchemist is located at 35 Crossroad in Waterbury.