De Garde Red October Bottle Release and Keepers Memberships
Meet De Garde Brewing – a small rural brewery operating out of Tillamook, Oregon specializing in European farmhouse ales and spontaneous fermentation. The new brewery’s first major event, Red October, kicks off at 12pm on Saturday, October 26 at the brewery, featuring a pair of bottle releases and the inaugural launch of their Keepers Memberships.
First up is Vin Rougie, a wild red ale based off another beer in their repertoire, Rougie. This is a single-barrel treatment with Merlot grapes from a Southern Oregon vineyard. 7.8% ABV.
Lee Noir is another wild red ale similar to a Flanders-style red. The beer was aged in a combination of port and bourbon barrels. 8.6% ABV.
- Draft and bottles available of both beers
- Vin Rougie – $14 per bottle, limit 8 per person, 204 bottles available
- Lee Noir – $14 per bottle, no limit, 708 bottles available
- “A very limited number” of Rougie will be for sale
- Guest taps include Block 15 Framboise Rouge, Fort George South and Logsdon Cerasus
- $125 to join, limited to 200 memberships
- 2 bottles from 4 different beer releases (approx quarterly)
- 1 piece of brewery gear
- Invite to “at least” 1 private brewery event
- Signups and beer pickups all must be done in person
- The brewery “will hold bottles from a release up until the next one, requiring only two trips per year”
De Garde Brewing is located at 1909 2nd Street in Tillamook. Check them out here.