Dark Horse Brewing 4 Elf Party and Bottle Release Dec. 14
Dark Horse’s annual 4 Elf Party is slated to return to the brewery on Saturday, December 14. Featuring the release of their winter warmer, 4 Elf, the event also includes a host of limited bottles as well as an insane taplist and menu.
Full details are still pending, but Dark Horse has announced the available bottles for the 4 Elf Party so you can all start licking your chops well in advance. Limits and pricing to follow.
- BBA Plead the 5th RIS
- BBA in Brandy 4 Elf Winter Warmer Ale
- BBA Sarsaparilla 666 Stout
- BBA 3 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
- Double BBA 6 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
- Where the Wild Things Macerate in Raspberries Sour Ale
- 13th Anniversary Beer
- BBA Long Polymer John Donut Ale
Check out the details of last year’s party here.
Dark Horse Brewing Company is located at 511 South Kalamazoo Ave in Marshall. Check them out here.