Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve 2014 Membership Details
Why, you ask? From the Crooked Stave release: “This year we have decided not to do a free-for-all online sale because we do not want to take the risk of any ‘technical difficulties’ that the craft beer world has become so prone to lately.” (Those of you who attempted to buy Black Tuesday or Duck Duck Gooze, among others should be familiar with this sentiment).
Register for the 2014 Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve lottery here. All winners will be drawn randomly and notified via email on November 14. Memberships ($350 + tax) must be purchased by 11:59pm MST on Monday, November 18, and trustees for winners outside of Colorado will be allowed again. ALL beer must be picked up by March 1, 2015.
- 10 different sour barrel aged beers, (2) 375mL bottles per release
- 2014 Membership Card
- (2) Cellar Reserve exclusive stemware glasses
- (1) Long-sleeve Cellar Reserve Member’s shirt*
- (1) Cellar Reserve Member’s Tin Tacker*
- Access to purchase specialty bottle releases at 15% discount (subject to allocation limits)
- First right of refusal for 2015 Cellar Reserve membership
- 15% discount on all taproom purchases @ The Source
- Future planned Cellar Reserve member events (additional charges apply)
*There will be an option to purchase additional shirts and tin tackers in the near future
The beers (all exclusive to Cellar Reserve members):
- Raspberry Origins
- Cherry Bretta
- Dark Origins – Fruit Sour
- Petite Sour – Blueberry
- Passion Fruit L’Brett d’Or
- Dry-Hopped L’Brett d’Or
- Apricot L’Brett d’Or
- Nightmare on Brett – Port/Sherry Barrel
- TBD Specialty*
- TBD Specialty*
*Please understand that some releases are still “To Be Determined” as making sour beer is an art and our creativity is ever changing, just like the seasons and seasonally available fruit and spices.
Check out the Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve FAQ for more details.