Night Shift Brewing Releases: Chinooknation, Hole Mole!, Fallen Apple
A trio of mouth-watering brews are ready to debut at Night Shift Brewing over the next week, including an exclusive barrel-aged collaboration with Liquor World Cambridge and another installment in the brewery’s Nation of Hops series. Let’s break it down.
Tuesday, November 5:
- Chinooknation – Double IPA hopped with 100% Chinook hops
- Draft, growlers and bottles available in the taproom
- Distribution later this week
Thursday, November 7:
- Holy Mole! – Blend of Viva Habanera and Taza Stout was aged in a bourbon barrel for 8 months
- Bottles available in the taproom, limit 1 per person
- Bottles available at Liquor World Cambridge on Friday
Wednesday, November 13:
- Fallen Apple – Golden ale brewed with holiday spices aged in rum and brandy barrels
- Release party at the brewery from 5-10pm
- Advance tickets are required and can be purchased here
- Approx 250 tickets available
Night Shift Brewing is located at 3 Charlton St in Everett.