Dark Horse 4 Elf Party Bottle Release Details
The annual Dark Horse 4 Elf Party is locked and loaded for Saturday, December 14 at the brewery in Marshall. Along with live music, exotic food and a ridonkulous taplist (around 50 beers), the brewery will release 9 specialty bottles exclusively for the party.
Numbered order forms will be handed out at 7am, with sales and pickups beginning when doors open for the party at 11am. Check out the full party details on the Dark Horse event page here.
- BBA Plead the 5th RIS: 642 cases/15,408 bottles/46.6 BBL/184,896 oz.
$130.00 per case/$22.00 per 4 pack – 2 case limit
- Brandy 4 Elf Winter Warmer: 204 cases/4,896 bottles/14.81 BBL/58,752 oz.
$85.00 per case/$15.00 per 4 pack – 1 case limit
- Top Fuel Barley Wine: 56 cases/1,344 bottles/4.07 BBL/16,128 oz. (collaboration beer with Bierwerker of Chicago)
$20.00 per 4 pack – 1: 4 pack limit
- BBA Sarsaparilla 666 Stout: 66 cases/1,584 bottles/4.79 BBL/19,008 oz. (collaboration beer with Chef Cleetus Friedman of Chicago)
$22.00 per 4 pack – 1:4 pack limit
- BBA 3 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter: 54 cases/1,296 bottles/3.92 BBL/15,552 oz.
$15.00 per 4 pack – 1: 4 pack limit
- Double BBA 6 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter: 21 cases/504 bottles/1.53 BBL/6,048 oz. (Aged in a Bourbon BBL then aged again in a Bourbon BBL we used to age our maple syrup in)
$8.00 per 12 oz. bottle – 2: 12 oz. bottle limit
- 13th Anniversary Beer in 375 ML Bottles: TBA
- Where the Wild Things Macerate in Raspberries Sour Ale in 375 ML Bottles: TBA
- BBA Long Polymer John Donut Beer in 375 ML: TBA
Dark Horse Brewing Company is located at 511 S Kalamazoo Ave in Marshall.