7venth Sun Root Down Stout Release Party Nov. 27
Happy Holidays from 7venth Sun Brewing Company! What better way to kick off the long Thanksgiving weekend than some barrel-aged beers on tap and a limited bottle release? On Wednesday, November 27 the brewery will offer bottles of Root Down Stout along with a killer tap list. Let’s do this, Florida.
The draft list (tapping at 2pm):
- Temerity Mortale – Chocolate Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgian Dark Strong
- Guilty Pleasure Donut Porter – Belgian Porter with tart cherries, cacao and vanilla aged on glazed donuts.
- Root Down Stout – with Sweet Potatoes spices and vanilla bean
- Hibiscus Lambicus – Brett Lambicus beer aged on Hibiscus
- Brett Saison Extreme – Imperial Saison Barrel Aged with Brett
- Kiwi Cherry Coconut – Berliner Weisse
- Justin and the Giant Peach** – Peaches and Cream Wheat Beer
- B.Nektar’s – Dwarf Invasion
- Intergalactic Pale Ale** – Session IPA with Galaxy
- Mangrove Double IPA**
** – available for growler fills
Bottle sales begin at 5pm.
Pricing and limits TBA. UPDATE 11/27: Limit 6 bottles per person
7venth Sun Brewing Company is located at 1012 Broadway in Dunedin. Check them out here.