Night Shift Bean Porter and Quad Reserve Release Party Dec. 4
Double release alert! Night Shift Brewing is set to release Bean Porter and Quad Reserve at the brewery today, Wednesday, December 4 at 5pm. Similar to other Night Shift releases, advance tickets are required and can be purchased here.
- $10 ticket cost can be used as a credit in the taproom (excluding food)
- 250 tickets available
- Draft and bottles of each beer
- Quad Reserve: $15 per 750mL bottle, 685 bottles total
- Bean Porter: $13 per 750mL bottle, 490 bottles total
- Limit 4 of each per person
Bean Porter – collaboration with Boston’s own Bean Snowboards (they’re also debuting the official Night Shift snowboard at the party) – a bourbon & rye whiskey barrel-fermented porter infused with vanilla beans and coffee beans; an ideal slopeside warmer for the trails ahead!
Quad Reserve (the sister to our Tripel Reserve) – a Belgian-style quad ale fermented with Shiraz grape must and aged in red wine oak barrels for 10 months. Available once a year, it’s a brewery favorite and the perfect sipper for New England winters.
Night Shift Brewing is located at 3 Charlton St, Unit 9 in Everett.