Lawson’s Farmer’s Market Bottle Release Dec. 21
It’s time for another Lawson’s Finest Liquids farmer’s market bottle release! One of Vermont’s favorite breweries will return to the Montpelier Farmer’s Market on Saturday, December 21 with a host of bottles available for purchase.
Conspicuously delicious sounding on the list is a brand new beer, Sticky Ale. Lawson’s conjured this baby up by aging Maple Nipple in maple bourbon barrels for a year, then blending the oak-aged ale with some fresh beer to finish it off. Mouth-watering, right?
- Numbered deli tickets and order forms will be given out at 8:30am
- Bottle sales begin when the market opens at 10am
- Due to space constraints, please do not wait at or in front of the Lawson’s table
- Full details on parking, etc here
- Chinooker’d IPA (6.9%) – $8/22oz – Limit 2
- Triple Play IPA (7%) – $9/22oz – Limit 2
- Maple Nipple Ale (8%) – $9/22oz – Limit 4
- Sticky Ale (9%) – $9/375ml – Limit 4
- Double Sunshine IPA (8%) – $9/22oz – Limit 4
- Maple barrel-aged Imp. Stout (11%) – $15/375ml – Limit 2
- Maple Tripple Ale (12%) – $25/500ml – Limit 4
The Winter Farmers Market is held in the Vermont College Gym, 45 College Street at the corner of East State Street and College Street. Read more about the Montpelier Farmer’s Market here.