Initial Cigar City Hunahpu’s Day 2014 Details
- It’s again taking place at the brewery.
- We are setting a max attendance of 3,500 people.
- The day will operate differently than in years’ past. Instead of using tickets or tokens to buy individual beers, the event will be more like a “beerfest” and attendees will pay one flat rate to enter the fest and sample as many beers as they’d like all day.
- A ticket will be required to enter the fest.
- Tickets to enter the fest will be $50. All attendees will receive a special Hunahpu’s Day sample glass.
- The tasting room will be open, but separate from the Hunahpu’s Day Fest. There will be no samples in the tasting room that day, only pints and snifters of whatever is on tap.
- There will be no brewery tours on Hunahpu’s Day.
- We plan to sell bottles of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout throughout the day. Details on bottle limit, etc are still being determined.
- There will be no parking at the brewery, however across the street at the old Sears & Roebuck building will be parking, as well as a few other businesses in the neighborhood that will open their lots (for a fee). Please DO NOT PARK in the residential neighborhood, or at Home Depot, Whole Foods, Target, etc. Like every year we strongly encourage carpooling.
- There will be merchandise and other goodies to purchase that will be cash only.
- Food trucks will be there, as well as live music!
- The fest will be from 11am to 5pm.
- Details for purchasing tickets to the Hunahpu’s Day Fest will be announced VERY soon, however we would like to say now that El Catador Club members will receive first access to purchase them. If you’re an El Catador Club member, stay tuned to your emails (and the Facebook and Twitter) for more details.
Keep checking back for more info as it becomes available from the brewery.