Block 15 Bottle Release Feb. 1: Super Nebula, Pappy’s Dark, Sticky Hands
A trio of specialty ales are packed and ready to roll at Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery on Saturday, February 1 in Corvallis. On the docket is Super Nebula,
Pappy’s Dark and Sticky Hands Hop Experience.
- Brunch seatings at the brewery and Les Caves include the opportunity to purchase a full allotment (info here)
Limit 2 bottles of each beer per person (subject to change)
- Pappy’s Dark and Super Nebula will both be on tap
UPDATE 1/31: Pappy’s Dark will NOT be released due to carbonation issues. The beer will still be available on tap and Kriek, A Three Summer’s Cuvee will be released instead.
- Super Nebula: $18 per 750mL bottle, limit 4
- Kriek, A Three Summer’s Cuvee: $8.50 per 375mL bottle, limit 3
- Sticky Hands Hop Experience: $8.50 per 750mL bottle, limit 2
Pappy’s Dark is a strong specialty ale matured in 20 year old American oak bourbon barrels from the Rip Van Winkle distillery.
Super Nebula is an Imperial version of our Nebula Oat Stout matured in 12 yr. Rowan’s Creek bourbon barrels and then conditioned on house roasted cocoa nibs from Belize.
Sticky Hands, Hop Experience Ale – After a month hiatus our Hop Experience Ale Project is back! This will be our finest stock recipe brewed with hops from the 2013 harvest.
Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery is located at 300 SW Jefferson in Corvallis.