Great Lakes Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout Release Party Jan. 20
It’s barrel time at Great Lakes Brewing Company. Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout will make it’s triumphant return to the brewery beginning with a release party on Monday, January 20. Advance tickets are required for the event, which gives attendees first crack at draft and bottles before the general release on Tuesday, January 21.
- Two sessions available: 5-7pm and 830-1030pm
- $40 per ticket
- Admission includes drink tickets for Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout, Rackhouse Ale and more TBA
- Barbecue tasting menu
- Live blues from Austin Walkin’ Cane
- 12oz bottles available for purchase: individually ($8), 4-Packs ($30), or case ($180)
- Limit 2 cases per person per day
- More info and tickets are available here
The general release at the Great Lakes Gift Shop will begin at 10am on Tuesday, January 21.
Great Lakes Brewing Company is located at 2701 Carroll Avenue in Cleveland.