Avery Uncle Jacob’s Stout Release Feb. 9
The 3rd batch of Avery Uncle Jacob’s Stout is almost ready to see the light of day, slated for release at their taproom in Boulder on Sunday, February 9 at 1pm. This is Avery’s boozy behemoth of an imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels for 6 months, finishing at 17.42% ABV.
- $12 per 12oz bottle
- Limit 1 case (24 bottles) per person
- CASH ONLY
- Limited beers on tap beginning at 11am
- Bolder Weisse – Rustic, cloudy, sour, and aged in oak barrels for 6 months with Brettanomyces (4.5% ABV)
- Chewblacka – India Black Ale brewed with rye and dry-hopped w/Chinook and Amarillo Hops (6.5% ABV)
- Trogdor the Burninator – German doppelbock with 30% beechwood-smoked malt (7.5% ABV)
- Khodynka – Bourbon barrel aged stout with vanilla beans (9.5% ABV)
- Nutty Professor – Imperial Stout dry-nutted with peanuts (10% ABV)
- Double Dry-Hopped Maharaja – Unfiltered with a pound of Simcoe hops in the keg (10.2% ABV)
- Tweak – Demonic Belgian Imperial Stout with a hefty dose of Ozo’s cold-pressed espresso blend (14% ABV)
- 2012 Beast – Massive vintage brew with flavors akin to a beautiful Carribean rum (16% ABV)
Avery has increased production for the previous two batches (moving from 694 to 848 cases between batches 1 and 2), although there’s no confirmed count for the latest release yet. This has also seen distribution in the past, so keep your fingers crossed/eyes peeled.
Avery Brewing Company is located at 5763 Arapahoe in Boulder, CO.