Next Lawson’s Finest Liquids Farmer’s Market Feb. 8
Looking to stock up on some Lawson’s Finest Liquids bottles? Your next best bet is set for Saturday, February 8 at the Montpelier Farmer’s Market. This month’s lineup includes everyone’s favorite, Double Sunshine IPA, along with 3 different maple-infused creations.
- Double Sunshine IPA (8.0%) $9/22oz – Limit 4
- Ava IPA (7%) $8/22oz – Limit 2
- Sticky Ale (Maple-bourbon barrel aged; 9%) $9/375ml – Limit 4
- Maple Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (11%) $15/375ml – Limit 4
- 2012 Maple Tripple Ale (12%) $25/375ml – Limit 4
- Numbered deli tickets will be handed out starting at 8am
- Fill out your order form ahead of time and plan to wait at least 1-2 hours
- Bottle sales begin at 10am (please do not wait at or in front of the Lawson’s table)
- Cash or local check ONLY
- Read full info on the Lawson’s blog here
Check out the Montpelier Farmer’s Market for more details.