Founders Announces KBS Week for Mar. 18-22
Just when you thought the KBS madness couldn’t get any crazier, Founders is throwing gasoline on the fire next month by announcing the first ever KBS Week in Grand Rapids. From March 18-22 bottles will be available at the brewery taproom via a pre-ticketed release on Eventbrite, finishing with the official release party on Saturday, March 22 where KBS will be on tap all day.
Grand Rapids locals (and visitors) can get in on the action at local bars, as 15 different locations will be tapping a keg of KBS during the week’s festivities. 10 hotels will also be offering packages and discounts. Check out all the info here.
- Bottle release tickets MUST be purchased in advance via Eventbrite (limit one ticket per person)
- Tickets will be available on Saturday, March 1 at 11am EST
- $19 per 4-pack of 12oz bottles, limit (2) 4-packs per person
- Bottles MUST be picked up on your specified date
- ID and ticket names must match (no transfers, no exchanges, no proxies, no funny business)
- Read all the rules and buy your tickets here
Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout is an imperial stout brewed with chocolate and coffee aged in bourbon barrels for one year. If you haven’t had it, you want it.