New Jackie O’s Bottle Release Feb. 28
It’s that time again kids. Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery in Athens is setting up for another round of limited bottles, featuring 4 different sour, barrel-aged or wild ales. Calendar pages will once again designate your place in line, however this time Owner and Brewmaster Brad Clark will hand out the pages himself beginning at 5pm on Friday, February 28 at the brewpub.
- Calendar pages designating your place in line will be handed out at the brewpub at 5pm on Friday, February 28
- Doors for the release open at 9am on Saturday, March 1 with breakfast and beers
- Bottle sales begin at 11am on Saturday, March 1
- 44 different beers on tap including 5 for Friday only and 5 on Saturday only
- Limits will be set based on turnout
The beers (all 22oz bottles):
- Evelyn (sour brown ale with raspberries) – $20 each, approx 20 cases available
- Dynamo Hum (barrel-aged raspberry sour) – $20 each, approx 28 cases available
- Cellar Cuvee 8 (barrel-aged sour brown ale) – $18 each, approx 28 cases available
- Immizence (saison blend with brett and lacto) – $14 each, approx 28 cases available
Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery is located at 24 West Union Street in Athens, OH.