AleSmith Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout and Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy Bottles On Sale Mar. 3
Is your wallet screaming for mercy yet? AleSmith is dropping a pair of heavy hitters in Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout and Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy with online allocations going up on Monday, March 3 at 11am PST. As per AleSmith usual, reservations will be done on Brown Paper Tickets, so do you bookmarking now to avoid getting left in the dust.
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout – $19.62 per 750mL bottle (after service fee), limit 6 per person
- Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy – $29.97 per 750mL bottle (after service fee), limit 4 per person
- Confirmation letter and ID are required for pickup
- No duplicate orders, no proxies
- Release party will be Saturday, March 8 at 11am with drafts including Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout, Jamaica Blue Mountain Robust Porter, Barrel Aged Wee Heavy, Barrel Aged Speedway and more
- All bottles MUST be picked up by Sunday, May 11
Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout: Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee beans are grown in the fertile soil of some of the highest Caribbean peaks, making it one of the most prized gourmet coffees in the world. This rare coffee uses lightly roasted Arabica beans to create subtle acidity and a well-balanced chocolaty finish. With the help of local roaster, Mostra Coffee, these 100% Blue Mountain beans were sourced from the renowned Mavis Bank Coffee Factory in Jamaica. Carefully roasted and cold-brewed, this coffee is the perfect complement to our award-winning Imperial Stout.
Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy: Rated #1 Scotch Style Ale in the World on RateBeer, and the sixth most popular Scotch Style Ale in the World according to Beer Advocate, AleSmith’s Barrel Aged Wee Heavy is the perfect beer to complement our new Speedway varietal release. Aged in premium bourbon barrels for at least one year, this beer’s malty flavor profile has layers of complexity and richness that you will not want to miss out on.
AleSmith Brewing Company is located at 9368 Cabot Drive in San Diego, CA.