Next Lawson’s Farmers Market Appearance Mar. 15
The next monthly appearance at the Montpelier Farmers Market for Lawson’s Finest Liquids is slated for Saturday, March 15 at 10am. While they typically come locked and loaded with a full docket of bottles, the brewery has advised people against driving from hours away strictly for this event due to the “VERY LIMITED selection of beer.” Pick your poison, people.
- Double Sunshine IPA (8.0%, 22oz) – 2 bottle limit/person
- Sticky Ale (bourbon barrel-aged Maple Nipple, 9%, 375ml) – 2 bottle limit/person
- Fayston Maple Imperial Stout (10%, 750ml) – 1 bottle limit/person
- Numbered deli tickets will be handed out starting at 8am
- Fill out your order form ahead of time
- Bottle sales begin at 10am (please do not wait at or in front of the Lawson’s table)
- Cash or local check ONLY
- Read full info on the Lawson’s blog here
Check out the Montpelier Farmer’s Market for more details.