De Garde 1st Anniversary Party and Bottle Release May 3
Tillamook, Oregon’s De Garde Brewing is almost ready to wrap up their first year in business with the best way possible – a ridonkulous taplist and bottle release. The fun goes down on Saturday, May 3 from 2-6pm at the brewery, featuring a ton of barrel-aged and one-off beers along with a handful of awesome guest tap selections.
Anticipated beer list:
- Imperial Strawberry Bu Weisse
- Imperial Hop Bu Weisse
- Imperial Apricot Bu Weisse
- Imperial Cran Bu Weisse
- Imperial Plum Bu Weisse
- Imperial Vin Bu: Merlot
- Imperial Vin Bu: Tempranillo
- Imperial Vin Bu: Melange
- Saison Desay, Blend No.1
- Saison Desay Blend No.2
- Saison Desay Blend No.3
- Fleur Desay (Chardonnay barrel aged Gruit)
- Saison Desay: Side Project collaboration (Pinot Noir Barrel)
- Saison Desay: Side Project collaboration (Chardonnay Barrel)
- Brun Marron (Sour brown)
- Biere de Garde (Port Barrel)
De Garde mentioned “most of the new releases will be offered in bottles as well as draft,” so expect to see a more detailed list once the event draws closer.
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales: Peche N’ Brett
- Cigar City Brewing: Brandy Barrel-aged Hunahpu
- Engine House #9: Anniversary Wild Blend
- Block 15: TBA
- New Belgium: La Folie
- J. Wakefield Brewing: TBA
Check out the Facebook event page for more details and updates.
De Garde Brewing is located at 1909 Second Street in Tillamook, OR.