AleSmith Brandy Barrel-Aged Old Numbskull and Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout On Sale May 5
Nom, nom, nom moar AleSmith barrel-aged specialties are on the way! On Monday, May 5 at 11am PST allocations of Brandy Barrel-Aged Old Numbskull and Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout will both launch on Brown Paper Tickets. Similar to previous AleSmith Barrel-Aged Reserve releases, all bottles will be sold in advance online with a release party to follow on Saturday, May 10.
- All bottles will be sold online via Brown Paper Tickets
- Brandy Barrel-Aged Old Numbskull – limit 3 per person, $29.97 per bottle after service fee
- Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout – limit 4 per person, $29.97 per bottle after service fee
- Bottles can be picked up starting on Saturday, May 10 during the release party (MUST be picked up by July 13)
- NO PROXIES – ID and proof of purchase are required for pickup
Brandy Barrel-Aged Old Numbskull – Our 2013 Great American Beer Festival gold-medal winner, Old Numbskull, has been aging in premium Brandy barrels for the past year to develop its rich and intense flavor profile. The result is an amazingly complex beer that balances the caramel and toasted malt character of Old Numbskull with notes of plum, honey, and oak from the barrel aging process.
Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout – This complex imperial stout has been aged in premium bourbon barrels for over a year to add complimenting notes of oak, vanilla, and bourbon to its massive coffee, chocolate, and roasted malts flavor profile.
AleSmith Brewing Company is located at 9366 Cabot Drive in San Diego, CA.