Kane A Night to End All Dawns Bottle Release May 3
The rumors are finally reality, as Kane Brewing Company has officially announced the release of A Night to End All Dawns for Saturday, May 3 at noon. This will be the 2nd vintage of the brewery’s bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout, with the 2014 installment clocking in at 12.4% ABV after spending a year in Four Roses barrels. For a little extra barrel-soaked fun, this release will feature FOUR different versions (yeah that’s right, count ’em).
- A Night to End All Dawns
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Roasted Cacao Beans
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Dark Roast Coffee from Rook Coffee
- All versions will be $16 per 750mL bottle
- Bottle limits TBA
- 125 cases of the regular version available
- 50 cases of each variant available
Check out them bottles:
Kane Brewing Company is located at 1750 Bloomsbury Avenue in Ocean Township, NJ.