Kuhnhenn Mead Releases June 7
Kuhnhenn…they do meads too, right? Your next opportunity to dive into the honeywine pool springing forth from the Warren, Michigan fountain of finely crafted booze known as Kuhnhenn goes off on Saturday, June 7 at 11am. 6 different bottled meads made with everything from almond extract and hibiscus to orange blossoms and spearmint leaves will be available for purchase, so don’t sleep.
- Shamaretto: Sunflower honey and super-premium almond extract. Sweet, but not cloying. Truly a nutty mead. $18, limit 2
- Spearmint Session Mead: Orange Blossom Hydromel with loads of spearmint leaves. Slightly sweet with a refreshing tea-like finish. $15, limit 2
- Drybiscus: This is our Happiness Is…… Blended with hibiscus flowers. It is dry and refreshing. $18, limit 2
- Elderflower Tawny Port Pyment: This is our Orange Blossom Sack Mead blended with Tawny Port and elderflowers. Sweet. $22, limit 2
- Hibiscus Tawny Port Pyment: This is Orange Blossom Sack Mead blended with Tawny Port and hibiscus. Sweet with a pleasant acidity on the finish. $22, limit 2
- Elderberry Session Melomel: This is our Orange Blossom Hydromel blended with gobs of elderberries. It is slightly sweet with loads of dark fruit character. $15, limit 2
Kuhnhenn Brewing Company is located at 5919 Chicago Rd in Warren, MI.