Jackie O’s Brewpub Bottle Release June 20-21
Similar to previous events, staff will begin handing out tear-off calendar pages to everyone in line at the brewpub location (24 West Union St) on Friday, June 20 at 5pm to denote your spot in line for the release on Saturday. After everyone in line is taken care of, pages will be available in the brewpub until closing time at 2am.
- Bourbon Barrel Skipping Stone – our quad aged for 8 months in Willett barrels, $18/22oz ~30 cases
- Token of Our Extreme – 5 1/2 year wine barrel aged sour with pears, $25/22oz ~12 cases (1 bottle limit)
- Berliner Weisse – our beloved Berliner fermented with only lacto & brett, $14/22oz ~22 cases
- Doors open at 9am on Saturday, bottle sales begin at 11am
- Limits will be set based on turnout
- If bottles remain after the first set of sales, seconds will be available
- All 3 beers for the bottle release will be on tap
- Dark Apparition, Brick Kiln Barley Wine, Paw Paw Wheat, and “possibly” Bourbon Barrel Dark Apparition will be for sale at the taproom location (25 Campbell St)
- More info here
Taplist highlights include Strawberry/Rhubarb Berliner, Kumquat Berliner, Raspberry Berliner, BB Impy Razz, BBDA, BB Skipping Stone, Token of Our Extreme, Berliner Weisse, Oil of Aphrodite, Cellar Cuvee 8, Mandala Galaxy, Tongue Thaid, Sun Leaf, Baltic Merman, Black Betty, Chai Spiced Baltic Merman, CSAsion, Legit, Providence, Pilsaaz! and more.
Jackie O’s Brewpub is located at 24 West Union St in Athens, OH.