Jackie O’s Brewpub Bottle Release Sept 19-20
40 beers on tap, 3 limited bottled releases – that’s how Jackie O’s does it. The next drop for the Athens, OH brewery goes down on September 19-20, employing the typical calendar page system the brewery uses for each release to denote everyone’s place in line.
- Calendar pages will be handed out starting at 5pm on Friday, September 19 at the brewpub (24 West Union St)
- After the initial crowd is taken care of, pages will be available behind the bar until closing (2am)
- Brewpub opens on Saturday, September 20 at 9am for beers and breakfast
- Bottle sale begins at 11am, limits will be set based on turnout
- If bottles remain, a 2nd sale will be held (don’t lose your calendar page)
- Check out full details here
- Bourbon Barrel Naja – our Eastern influenced spiced imperial stout aged for 9 months in a bourbon barrel, $20/bottle ~18 cases
- Bourbon Barrel Batch 1000 – an Australian Black Barleywine aged in Willett barrels for 11 months, $18/bottle ~35 cases
- CSAsion Reserve – saison spiced with yarrow, lemon balm, and honey from our farm, conditioned on brett and lacto in stainless. $16/bottle ~42 cases
Jackie O’s Brewpub is located at 24 West Union St in Athens, OH.