Upland Lambic Lottery Begins Oct 2
It’s that time again, friends. Upland Lambic reservations will be up for grabs via their usual lottery system beginning Thursday, October 2 at 12pm EDT until October 9 at 12pm EDT. On the docket for this installment in the lambic lotto is Kiwi Lambic, Permission Slip and Dantalion. The newcomer, Permission Slip is a collaboration with Jolly Pumpkin, created by blending beer brewed with Mosaic and Amarillo hops aged on Indiana persimmons with Sour Reserve refermented with dragonfruit.
- One entry per person (entering more than once will result in cancellation)
- Winners will be notified via email on October 13
- Pickup location (Bloomington Brewpub or Indianapolis Tasting Room in Broad Ripple) must be specified upon entering and cannot be changed later
- Bottles MUST be picked up between October 22 and November 5
- Proxies are allowed (must present copy of winner’s photo ID to pickup)
- $25 + tax per 750mL bottle
Check out all the details and enter the lottery on Eventbrite. Good luck!