The Bruery Black Tuesday 2014 Release Details
The times, they are a changin’ – gone are the days of thousands of beer geeks crashing The Bruery’s website for hours on end (well, maybe not completely). Black Tuesday has gone the way of the raffle system in 2014, with entries currently underway on the brewery’s online store and lasting through October 24 at 11:59pm PST.
- Enter the free raffle here
- One entry per person, duplicate entries will be deleted
- Winners will be notified via email on October 28 with an assigned date/time to purchase bottles online
- $29.99 + tax per 750mL bottle
- Limit 3 bottles per person
- Proxies are allowed, as always
- Bottles must be picked up by December 31
- If bottles remain after the first sale, a second raffle will be held
Our infamous Black Tuesday is an Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon barrels for over a year. Rich caramel, toasted malt, vanilla, burnt wood, anise are just a few of the many flavors of this rich, decadent imperial stout. ABV varies.