The Livery December Darkness Party Dec. 6
The Livery will be bourbon barrel-aging their faces off on Saturday, December 6, kicking off at 11:30am. The December Darkness party will feature a host of limited barrel-aged beers, along with a couple bottle releases. Here’s the info you need straight from the horse’s mouth.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Trippel Weizenbock – 11.5%ABV – Our renowned Weizenbock, aged for 12 months in Jim Beam barrels.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Liverator – 11%ABV – Back after a 3 year hiatus, this is our Doppelbock, aged for 10 months in Heaven Hill barrels.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Batch 600 – 12%ABV – Imperial Stout, aged for 9 months in Jim Beam barrels.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Sojourner – 11.8%ABV – Imperial Black Ale, aged for 10 months in Heaven Hill barrels.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Umami – 12%ABV – Wheat Wine, aged for 9 months in Jim Beam barrels.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Steel Wheels – 8%ABV – This barrel aged Oatmeal Stout is made from a blend of 75% Woodford Reserve barrels (15 months) and 25% Sorghum Syrup bourbon barrels.
- Cherry Friek is our version of a Kriek, made with 30 pounds of tart cherries per barrel and using a wild fermentation. To say that we are excited about sharing this beer with you would be an understatement! Only 50 of these 750ml bottles will be released, so plan on getting there early! $20/bottle, Limit 1 (We open at 11:30AM that day)
- Just when you thought we were done…..we will have a limited amount of Bourbon Barrel Aged Trippel Weizenbock ($25/750ml bottle) and Barrel Aged Maillot Jaune ($18/750ml bottle) available to take home as well!
The Livery is located at 190 5th Street in Benton Harbor, MI.