Upcoming Crooked Stave Bottle Releases for Nov. & Dec.
It’s shaping up to be a busy freakin’ holiday season for Crooked Stave, with 7 bottled beers ready to launch at the taproom over the next 4 weeks. While the Cellar Reserve club will be meeting its demise next year, it looks like plenty of new varietals will be up for grabs on a regular basis.
Bottle limits and prices will be announced for each release individually.
- November 19th – Origins – Burgundy Sour Aged in Oak Barrels
- November 26th – Nightmare on Brett – Dark Sour Aged in Whiskey Barrels
- December 3rd – Flor d’Lees – Golden Sour Aged in Oak Barrels
- December 10th – Surette Reserva Cassis – Black Current Sour Aged in Oak Barrels
- December 10th – Vieille Cranberry & Spice – Cranberry and Spices added in Secondary
- December 17th – Motif Reserva – Dark Belgian-style Sour Aged in Sherry Casks
- December 17th – Primitif – Dry Hopped Sour Ale
Crooked Stave is located at 3350 Brighton Blvd in Denver, CO.