Casey Brewing Bottle Release Event Dec. 6
December’s shaping up to be a huge month for Casey Brewing, with the brewery slated to release 5 different bottles at the brewery on Saturday, December 6 at 11am. Included in the lineup are a trio of newcomers; Grape Fruit Stand, East Bank Farmhouse Ale and Brett Loves Citra, followed by fresh blends of Montmorency Cherry Fruit Stand and Blackberry Fruit Stand.
- East Bank Farmhouse Ale – $16, no limit, 60 cases available
- Brett Loves Citra – $15, 6 bottle limit, 40 cases available
- Grape Fruit Stand – $20, 2 bottle limit, 12 cases available
- Montmorency Cherry Fruit Stand – $18, 3 bottle limit, 16 cases available
- Blackberry Fruit Stand – $20, 3 bottle limit, 16 cases available
- Bottle limits subject to change based on turnout
- Saison ($5)
- East Bank Farmhouse Ale ($6)
- Brett Loves Citra ($5)
- Montmorency Cherry Fruit Stand ($6)
- Blackberry Fruit Stand ($7)
- Grape Fruit Stand ($7)
- Peach Fruit Stand ($6)
- Plum Fruit Stand ($7)
- Apricot Fruit Stand ($7)
Check out more details on the Facebook event page.
Casey Brewing & Blending is located at 3421 Grand Ave Ste E in Glenwood Springs, CO.